Increasing rope life up to 350%!
Unilift are widely recognised in the mining, lifting, drilling, off-shore and construction industries as the No.1 Australian company for steel wire rope solutions. Manufacturing quality lifting assemblies for special applications, and structural suspension cables for the mining, drilling & offshore energy sectors, extensive service-life trials have proven that Unilift ropes last significantly longer than any other rope on the market — with up to 350% recorded in some cases.
Every Unilift rope comes fully lubricated — with each strand treated during manufacture — and ropes are supplied tension-free, allowing installation with zero torque-induction to eliminate twisting & bird-caging. These elements, combined with the correct sheaving, fleet angles & reeving all greatly improve service life. Unilift also supply complete suspension cables systems for stackers, reclaimers, drag lines & electric rope shovels, by assisting clients to select suitable ropes plus all necessary end-terminations & hardware to suit their equipment, design factors and loadings.
Working closely with mining and drilling companies, Unilift rope experts consistently provide a range of improved solutions where OEM or cheaper wire ropes are failing to reach their expected service life. We regularly receive the satisfying feedback “…these ropes are incredible!” when clients accustomed to replacing ropes every few months see service life intervals increase by 6-12 months.
Unilift® Rope Range
The Unilift wire rope range caters for a wide range of specialised applications including:
- CRANES - tower cranes, Franna cranes, crawler cranes, mobile harbour cranes, port cranes, container handling cranes, offshore cranes, overhead gantrys & hoists and winches
- OPEN CUT MINING - draglines, electric rope shovels and conveyor haulage
- UNDERGROUND MINING - shaft mining, drift haulage and winches
- DRILLING - drill & blast rigs, exploration rigs, foundation & piling and offshore & land based oil & gas rigs
- MARINE - towing, mooring, dredging and punts
- STRUCTURAL - suspension bridges, cable stayed bridges, guying, telecommunications and masts.
- CABLE WAYS - skiift, chairlift, gondola, cablecar and aerial material transportation